Random musings of a college teacup

Random musings of a college teacup
who was brought up in sunshine breeding.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ako ay nagbenta ng mais sa Katipunan.

In an effort to keep school activities from bugging me should I have shoots on Saturdays and Sundays from now, I changed my Saturday morning JEEP insertions to a Wednesday. I started my community service this afternoon and I must say,  it's definitely worth giving up a free Wednesday afternoon in exchange of a Saturday well spent at a shoot for my upcoming internship. Helps develop a good impression on my soon-to-be "boss". :)) Though my usual afternoons in the library are going to take a hiatus because of my new requirement of  selling corns along Katipunan, I can count on my ever hard-working self to get through this whole experience alive. .

The only thing I don't seem to be impressed with with this decision is the amount of customers who drop by on a Wednesday afternoon. Today, for example, out of the 4 hours I've spent waving my hands  in hopes of getting vehicles to stop by, the corn "ate" and I were only able to sell 5 packs of corns. A bit frustrating on a first JEEP day under the scorching sun.

I'm not complaining about the humid weather or the boredom I go through from sitting there for hours...BUT I am frustrated with the great lack of people to sell for. Hardly anyone stops by... I might as well just bring out a book and waste into an afternoon of nothingness. Can you spell unproductive? *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment