Random musings of a college teacup

Random musings of a college teacup
who was brought up in sunshine breeding.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Break Hide-away

I've just finished my French exam and Theo quiz, and I think I nailed it. Not to get my hopes of getting an A raised up that high, but I really think I did well for both exams today. :)
And since I've usually let my good works pass uncredited, I shall now reward myself to a lovely solitary treat here in  my favorite spot in the new library, the location of which I shan't tell.
But I just love it here. Ateneo's got the best campuses ever! I won't trade an afternoon like this for anywhere else in the world.

Moving on, my agenda after the exams today are to:
1. Cram for a bonus paper for history class
2. And to carry on with the development of my character for film class, in which a 5th short film counted as the final project is to be submitted by the end of this sem (March 2010). I'm hoping to get more inspiration to further electrify my character, which is obviously what drives the story forward. I've already assembled my own production crew, inclusive of actors, set designers, wardrobe stylists, cameraman, cinematographer, actors/actresses, the way the angles are to be shot...Sounds close to complete, doesn't it? But guess what I'm still falling short on! . . . . . . . - - - -  A FUCKING STORY! The story lies at the heart and core of all the components that make up a good film. Without which, there will be no film as we know it. That said, I better leave and hop on the next creative express, hopefully powered by a real sense of imagination. *Keep your fingers crossed; Imma do everything I can to ace Marie Jamora's digital film-making class* I just have to. Otherwise, all the overloading I've decided to burden myself with this sem will be for nothing. I could've chosen to just take up 5 subjects this sem (as it is the only number of units required but nag-feeling ako and I took up one extra class). :)) I guess that pretty much explains the way I go cranky most of the time these days. :))
Before I end this entry, I just want you guys to check out this interesting article I came across on deviantart. I never knew a phenomenon like this actually exists. Such a weird but interesting piece of shit. READ UP... 

P.S. Click on it to enlarge.

1 comment:

  1. OMG SHEEEEEEEP :D :D :D


    Good luck with projects! AAAAh. I want to see everyone's videos for Marie's class online. :'(

    ReplyDelete