Random musings of a college teacup

Random musings of a college teacup
who was brought up in sunshine breeding.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

On to the next on to the next

Whoa man! I specifically told myself this morning that I shall start and finish my Theo paper which is due this Friday. Somewhere along the way, I ran into my friends, who never fail to put back some sanity to my otherwise disorderly life, and ended up just bonding with them. I miss my friends. I miss my block. I hope I get to spend more time catching up and delving into the deeper meaning of life with them. 
loving Nic's room and the Secret Garden in La Vista
*sigh* So much for planning and sticking to it.
Now I have more than what I can handle on my plate and I barely accomplished 30% of them.
I've never been so behind schedule before. How can I not move forward these days? What's wrong with my brain? Serix, focus naaaaaa!
Lemme see what else I have to do here:
Theo reading
Theo paper
French exam
Histo bonus paper
Nicole's campaign design
Fix portfolio
Film script
___
Wow. I've had this list of to-dos since last weekend and have only managed to do one out of what...urghhhhhhh.
Anyhooo...One good thing to look forward to next week though: My Valentine's Day date with Erika, Nelle, Nic and Reich. That's the only thing that keeps me going. I can't wait. 
Should you wish to contribute to the Valentine's event for a cause...why don't you reserve seats right here right now?


2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks, Camille :)
    I love the life you're living there in Singapore. I've been reading your site entries. miss you!

    ReplyDelete