Random musings of a college teacup

Random musings of a college teacup
who was brought up in sunshine breeding.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Brain cells running out

Just came home from film class and my brain cells have completely ran out. We spent the whole 2 1/2 hour learning how to write a screenplay, and the guest speaker was such a natural. We came up with this character named after Chabelli called "Chubby Lee Chong". Too sleepy to recall what the movie was entitled with. 

One insightful thing I learned about developing your character and writing scripts though is that it helps to spontaneously (and foolishly) come up with a slum book and just fill it up with the corniest kind of information you could imagine. We had a great deal of laughter in class
while coming up with those silly information (i.e. Who's your crush *in which the answer to is "SECRET!" of course; favorite singer, favorite color, etc.)
But what good is all that at this point when I'm too sleepy now but still have this theo paper to finish, theo quiz and a French quiz to study for, and a party to help set up tomorrow? I just want to go straight to bed and start my day early tomorrow with these things BUT I am fully aware that I'll be turning off that pink alarm clock on my bedside and that snooze on my cellphone (like I always do). So I have to blurt out all these random words for that paper and calling them a sentence. Shit. Shit. Shit.
I have yet to put the finishing touches on my answer to this question: If Adam didn't sin, is there still a need for Christ?
>>All I can think of right now is that the fashion industry owes it to Adam for giving in to temptation. Otherwise, we'd all be walking around naked.
Paper deadline, move yourself. 
Yours truly,
Serica-pleading-for-some-epiphany




Thanks to everyone who visited Jumpstart and to my lovely close friend Erika for all the support; She even helped me man the booth and entertain the people who dropped by earlier!

No comments:

Post a Comment