Random musings of a college teacup

Random musings of a college teacup
who was brought up in sunshine breeding.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Blah day *gah*

I feel like I haven't blogged for the longest time! Though it has just been last Thursday since my last post. 
Things are getting out of hand for me lately. All these extra-curriculars have been eating up my time, including dates and baking sessions with my lovely girls, and I could hardly find the time to squeeze in all these school works over the weekend. 
I've made my philosophy clean and clear since the year started, and that's to put my well-being (yuck) ahead of me; to learn how to chill when works are piling up, as that has always been my biggest struggle; to temporarily let go of stress when it's taking its toll..That's grabbed the life out of me last year, and I'm hoping it'll be different this time.
Currently at the height of work-a-holism (if there is such a word), I shall seek some form of medical attention, and nothing has served to be curative so far.  That said, I am left with no choice but to cram this film thing that is due tomorrow for Elements of Screen Art class. Editing can suck big time if the vibe you're getting is all work and no play. Looks like frustration's building up to the nth level tonight. *gah*

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh I miss Elements of Screen Arts. :( I didn't even get to the planning stage. D':

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cam, it gets boring at times..but you know how I would fight hard from falling asleep if it were a prof I love. And Fr. Nick is way too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does? haha. Do you still watch film all the time?

    I got to take Production Design class too, except it was for the 2nd semester so I didn't get to finish it. >_<; I want to have a try at it again next semester though, maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we still do! I feel like dozing off at times but i never have cos' I find the class too useful for me to pass up on. :)

    How is student life in Singapore?:)

    ReplyDelete